Insurance & Registration's questions - Hindi iziqna

I recently got my first ever traffic ticket because of an illegal u-turn. It’s been days and I haven’t told my parents. I’m 18 turning 19 next month and have been driving since I got my permit in 2016 and received my license in Jan of 2017. I don’t have my own car because I’ve been driving my mom’s car that she... show more

What to say and what not to say to an adjuster?How do I file a lawsuit with out a lawyer? How do I know how much my payout is with my insurance company.Two kids,and my husband was in the car.

I recently was sold used 122000 miles vehicle with clean title and clean carfax. Only after I bought it I started to notice weird problems with the car. After looking deeper I started noticing lots of evidence of water damage like excessive interior rust, grit, dry mud, sand inside door trims and many other... show more

website is unclear

I won’t have enough to pay my tags in full I’ve been saving. So can I keep getting paper tags until I can afford them? I live in Arkansas also.

Own a car via bank loan. Never missed or was late on a payment. Hail damage on car. OK, it's insured. Insurance has gap to cover the balance of the loan in case of damage exceeding balance. Insurance approved damage and was to cut a check. Lost job, missed 2 payments while this was being processed. Bank... show more

I only have liability and my car is are 9000 in damages to get repaired how can I pay for it? I don’t make near enough to pay out of pocket.

Should I get my driver's license?

20 answers · 4 days ago
I'm turning 16 next month, and I kinda want to get my driver's license. My mom said I would have more freedom. I'm homeschooled, I have no friends and I have no job, so I don't see why I would need my driver's license. Should I still get it?

I have liability and I need my car fixed it won’t fix I really cannot afford to fix it or to get full coverage but I need my car fixed so could I?

The Car dealship that my car was originally bought from has closed down... I got into a car accident, then 2 months later my car note is paid by insurance, now i got a letter from the bank that financed my car stating to turn my car in to an auction, if my car is paid off by insurance, is that my only option in... show more

I signed a contract for a new 3-year lease 2 weeks ago. I got a 2018 Mazda CX-5 and was too excited that I pulled the trigger and picked it up without doing my research (rookie mistake, I know). My monthly lease payment is $508. I found out this morning that the average monthly lease payment for the same car is... show more

My parents forced me to take my road test on my 17th birthday. They said I was "taking it whether you like it or not. You need to drive as soon as possible." However, now that I actually have my license, they won't let me get a car. I have money saved up, but they keep saying that they don't want... show more

Should I file a car insurance claim?

7 answers · 22 hours ago

ok, so i live in south carolina and i’m turning 16 soon. to be able to drive until 12 am you need a special waiver that u can get by applying. in order to do this you need an official letter from your school/ employer stating that the regular restricted hours interfere with your ability to do extracurricular... show more

So the cops just towed my “parked” car while I was inside my house they ran my vin number an saw the dealership paper on the windshield an they said they were taking it for not having a “registration” I just bought the car so I have no registration an i told him that’s why I don’t move it but they continued an... show more